- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1 tbs black pepper
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 2 tbs chopped green chilli (optional)
- Salt to taste
- tobasco sause
For white sauce:
Heat a pan with 2 tbs butter,then add 2 tbs flour fry and immediately add 2 tbs milk.
Stir them continuously with milk to get a thick white sauce.
Sprinkle some salt and pepper
For chicken stuffing:
In minced chicken add chopped garlic,salt,green chillies and black pepper.
- Knead the flour with whisked egg
- Divide them it 20 small ball
- Roll them out
- Fill them with chicken stuffings
- Boil some water with salt
- Throw all the stuffed pockets into boiling water for 10 minutes
Now in a pan heat oil toss the raviolies and pour the white sauce from above and mix them. Sprinkle some tobasco sauce from above.
Serve them hot.