Weekends are very special for us. We try to enjoy weekends by going someplace and having good food. This Friday I made some sizzling chicken. The name why sizzling you will slowly come to know.
- 2lbs chicken thighs skin on
- 2 tbs salt
- 2 tbs pepper
- 2 tbs white Vinegar or you can also use balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbs oregano
- 1 1/2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbs onion powder
- 1 1/2 tbs paprika or cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs basil powder
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 Capsicum diced
- 1/4 cup soften butter
- 1 while lime juice
- Mix all the ingredients except the butter
- Coat all the chicken thighs
- Push the marinade inside the skin also
- Keep marinated for at least 2 hours for a better taste
- Marinate the capsicums also
- Preheat the oven at 400F
- Bake the chicken and capsicum for 40-45 minutes and flip when half way done
- Bast the chicken with the remaining marinade
- After the chicken is beked broil it for 3-4 minutes
Now take the beautifully crisp and cooked chicken outside and you will get this
I hope now you know why I named it sizzling chicken.
Serve it hot with some ranch sauce.
Enjoy this mouthwatering chicken with your family.
Please comment this recipe and share it with your friends and family.