Fish fries are a great appetiser and very tasty snack which you can enjoy in the evening with some hot tea and coffee.It will give a zing of lemon and mustard both when you take the first bite.
- 4 bhetki fish fillets or you can take basa or tilapia, the one best available
- 1/2 cup fine paste of parsley,mint and coriander leaves with 2 green chillies, 4 cloves of garlic, 1/2 inch ginger
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbs lime juice
- Cracked peppers
- 1 beaten egg mixed with 1 tbs cornflour, salt, peppers
- Marinate the fish fillets with lime juice, salt
- Dip the fillets in the leafy green mixture
- Keep aside for 1 hour
- Brush the egg mixture onto the fillets
- Roll the fillets over breadcrumbs
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Deep fry the fish fillets
Serve hot with some mustard sauce.
Share this recipe and comment me in the comment box below.