After having a full meal ,next thing comes in our mind about a yummy dessert and what’s more you want if the dessert is brownie.This weekend I made brownie for my family so thought of sharing this with all of you.
Time: 30 minutes
- 80 gm all purpose flour
- 120 gm chocolate chips
- 100 gm butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt ( don’t skip it)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup walnut de shelled and halved
- Chocolate sauce
- Scoops of chocolate ice cream 🍦
- Preheat the oven to 365F
- Microwave the chocolate and butter together for 1 minute at high power
- In a bowl creme the butter and sugar together
- Add in the eggs one by one
- Mix it properly
- Add the melted chocolate
- Add the vanilla essence
- Add in the flour (no need to seive as we want it fudge not airy)
- Add half walnuts mix it
- Dust your baking tray with butter and flour
- Pour the mixture
- Add the remaining walnuts on top
- Bake for 30 minutes
Cool it and cut it into pieces and add one scoop of chocolate ice cream and drizzle some chocolate sauce.
P.s Dip the knife into water every time cutting the pieces.
Share this recipe and comment me in the box below.