This is a very delicious kebab and you will like make it if you have weakness for kebabs. These are generally made on coal grills. But you can even make it if you do not have coal grills, you can make in pan or oven and still get that smokey flavour.
- 6 legs including thighs
- 1 large egg whisked
- 3 tbs cashew nut powder
- 1 tbs grounded caraway seeds
- 2 tbs grounded masala (whole cumin,cloves,cinnamon roasted grounded in 1:1 ratio)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbs freshly crushed black pepper
- 1/2 hung curd
- 3 tbs fresh cream
- 4 green chillies finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3-4 coals
- Marinate the chicken with all the above ingredients
- Keep overnight for best results or for 4 hours minimum
- Heat the coals in the gas oven until red hot
- Now make whole for putting a small bowl in the marinated bowl
- Put the red hot coals and drizzle butter or clarified butter over it
- When you see smoke coming out cover it with a plate so that no smoke can escape and you get that perfect smokey flavor which you get if cooked on coal grills😉😉😉
- Preheat oven at 180C
- Bake the chicken for 40 minutes until cooked or browned properly
Take a pan add 2 tbs butter,2 tbs flour,1 cup milk.
Whisk,it in pan until smooth texture take place.
Add lots of cheese to make cheesy sauce.
Add on to the chicken and add finely chopped green chillies.
Serve hot and enjoy 🙂
Share this recipe and looking further for your comments😊😊😊