We always like to experiment with grilling and kebab dishes of different parts of the world.
This is a famous preparation from lahore.
Though it looks bit like tandoori chicken but it tastes completely different and so exotic 🍗🍗
See the step by step recipe here 👇👇
- 1 whole chicken cut into 8 pieces slit marks made properly for spices to enter
- 7-8 whole dried red chillies soaked in vineger and made fine paste
- 1 cup mint and coriander mixed and ground to paste
- 3 tbs ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup beaten yoghurt whisked (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Whole cardamom 2,whole cinnamon stick 1,2 whole cloves ground to powder
- 1 whole lemon juice
- Marinate the chicken with all the above ingredients at least for 4hrs for best result 24 hrs
- Shallow fry all the pieces to give slight color
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- Cook in the chicken for 45-50 minutes depending on the size of the chicken
Serve hot with mint chutney and onion rings.
Please share this recipe if you like it.
Thank you for visiting us.
Your comments always encourage us. 👍