Many of us think eggplants are boring but we can easily transform it into a kitchen staple.
There are many variety of eggplants. You should always look for a tight, unblemished eggplant.
- 1 large egg plant
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander chopped
- 2 tbs mustard oil
- Brursh the eggplant with some mustard oil
- Roast the eggplant directly keeping it on the gas oven or you can preheat the oven at 400F for 15-20 minutes
- Roast until the peel becomes flaky
- Peel the peelings
- In a pan add the remaining oil
- Add all the chopped onion,chillies,tomato
- Now pour it on the roasted eggplant
- Add the chopped coriander
- Nie mix them all
- Add salt to taste
Enjoy it with steamed rice,bread.
Share this recipe and don’t forget to comment in the comment box below
- When you oil the eggplants don’t do delay to put it in the oven as it quickly soaks up the oil
- You can also just put roasted oven into a grinder and turn it into a dip by adding black pepper and coriander