Cakes are my weakness😋. I can spend a whole day having cake in my diet😂😂😂. I always look forward to this type of fruit based cakes.This is a recipe for a perfect moist and creamy pomegranate cake.
- 100 gm all purpose flour
- 80 gm sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick softened butter
- 4 tbs evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranates
- 1 box of cool whip as required
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- In a bowl creme the butter and the sugar
- Add in the eggs 1 by 1
- Mix until fluffy
- Now seive in the dry ingredients
- Add the vanilla essence, the juice and the evaporated milk
- Bake the cake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the centre comes clear when a skewer is inserted
Now I did a very simple icing only with cool whip.
Cut the cake into 2 halves
Spread the cool whip and sprinkle some pomegranates
Now cover the whole cake with cool whip and decorate with remaining pomegranates.
Enjoy this cool and simple recipe with your friends and family
Share this recipe and don’t forget to comment me in the box below.
Your comments always encourages us.