This is another very delicious moist cake. Strawberry and chocolate is an excellent combination that we all know…..so I tried this raspberry and chocolate duo to create another fusion which everyone should try at least once.
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes
- 120 gm all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup fresh crushed raspberry or you can take ready made raspberry crush
- 120 gm sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 100 gm chocolate chopped
- 100 gm softened butter
- 2 tbs hard butter
- 1 pinch salt
- Icing sugar for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Now mix the dry ingredients in 1 bowl
- Creme the sugar and butter in a other bowl
- Add eggs one by one
- Now add the raspberry crush
- Seive in the dry ingredients and mix with the cut and fold method
- Microwave the chocolate with 2 tbs butter for 1 minute
- Allow the chocolate to cool for 2 minutes and then add to the mixture
- Add the boiling water and milk and whisk gently
- Bake the ake in a 9 inch baking tray for 35-40 minutes and check in between witha skewer
- If the skewer comes clean then your cake is baked
Now you have nothing to do much.
Just add some fresh raspberries from top and sprinkle some icing sugar on it.
Enjoy this moist chocolate raspberry cake with your friends and family.
Share this recipe with your friends and family and don’t forget to comment me in the comment box below.
Your comments always encourage us.