This is my family favourite creme cheese Frosting recipe. It’s is light and fluffy yet rich and decadent at the same time.You can use this Frosting for layering cakes specially red velvet cake, carrot cake or just your regular sponge cake.
Let’s see the recipe👇
- 100 gm softened butter
- 100 gm creme cheese at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a bowl add the softened butter
- Now add the creme cheese
- Add the vanilla essence
- Mix it until soft and everything has been incorporated
- Now slowly add the powdered sugar and mix it
- Refrigerate the Frosting fir at least 30 minutes before use
We’ve added a step by step video of this recipe👇
Use this Frosting for icing cakes and cupcakes.
You can even coat some fruits with this icing and decorate them.
You can use different edible colors to make colorful icings.
Share this recipe with your friends and family and don’t forget to comment in the comment box below.