This grab and go muffins are very easy to make and like by kids. When you have a busy schedule but your are craving to have somthing sweets, then you can easily follow this quick hastle free recipe. You will just need this👇
- 100 gm all purpose flour
- 80gm sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- Handful of chocolate chips
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 375F
- Mix all the ingredients
- Now line your muffin tray with muffin cups or just grease your muffin tray
- Fill your muffin cups halfway through
- Now dab your tray so that no air bubbles are left
- Bake your muffins for 12-15 minutes until the centre comes clean when a skewer is inserted
I’ve used marshmallow, cool whip and chocolate chips to give this cute bunny look.
We’ve made a quick video to make this more useful to you all👇
Enjoy this recipe with some warm milk
Share this recipe with your friends and family and don’t forget to comment in the comment box below.
Your comments always encourages us.