Chicken spring onions are a crispy crackly snack with a yummy filling inside.You can add or leave ingredients according to your taste. I’ve taken a simple chicken and cheese filling but you can add some vegetables also.
Let’s jump into the recipe….
- 1lb boneless chicken minced
- 3 green chilli chopped
- 2 tbs garlic minced
- 2 tbs ginger minced
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbs chopped green onions
- 2 tbs crushed black pepper
- 8 egg roll wraps
- 3 tbs vinegar
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Flavored tomato sauce
- Mix all the garlic, ginger, vinegar, chillies, green onions with the minced chicken
- Now make a egg wash by breaking 1 egg and whisking
- Take one wrap
- Brush the sides with egg wash
- Add the tomato sauce
- Add the cheese
- Spread the chicken mince in between and roll into a envelope
- Refrigerate the rolls for 30 minutes before frying
- Now deep fry the chicken roll wraps
We’ve added a step by step video for you all👇
Serve with mayonnaise, ranch dip or simple tomato sauce.
Enjoy this recipe with your friends and family and don’t forget to share your suggestions in the comment box below.