A good, simple salsa is easy to make, but full of flavor. To make ours the most flavorful salsa ever, we use both chopped tomato and roasted one to intensify their flavors and make this salsa a super HIT!
The best Salsa is made from fresh ripe tomatoes. This salsa you make at home is way better and you can control the amount of heat to suit your preference!Be ready the chips because this salsa is going to be your new favorite!
Be ready the chips because this salsa is going to be your new favorite!
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 green chillies chopped (adjust heat according to your palate)
- Salt to taste
- 1 lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 2 roasted whole red chillies
- Take 1 tomato and chop it
- Brush some oil on another tomato
- Make a slit and sprinkle some salt to it
- Roast the tomato on a frying pan
- Now in a blender blend the tomato and add the roasted red dried chillies and blend it again
- In a bowl, add the chopped tomatoes, chopped onion, chopped green chillies,garlic minced and the blended tomato
- Add the salt to taste
- Add the lime juice
- Now mix mix and mix
- It’s ready
We’ve added a step by step video of this salsa👇
This homemade restaurant-style Salsa is one of my most frequently made recipes!
It’s perfect served with tortilla chips or as a topping over your favorite Mexican food, like tacos, burritos, taquitos and so forth. The best party food around and a must-have snack!
Share this recipe with your friends and family and don’t forget to share your valuable comments