Crisp on the edges and chewy in the middle-the right way to cook chocolate chips.
Our recipe is just a simple yet amazing way to cook chocolate chip cookies, which turns out perfect every time we make.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe on their repertoire and this is mine. My kids just love this cookies and I can bribe them eating vegetables in return of 1 cookie😂😂, isn’t the recipe a worth to keep!!!
Without beating the Bush let’s jump to the recipe now👇
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
- 1 1/4th cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 th cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces of chocolate chunks
- 1/4th cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a bowl add the brown sugar, sugar and the melted butter and beat until mixed
- Add in the egg and mix until creamy
- Then seive in the flour and the baking powder together
- Mix in a soft dough
- Add the chocolate chunks and chips
- Fold in and then cover with a cling film
- And chill for at least 30-45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a baking sheet scoop small small amounts of the cookie doughs
- Bake them for 12-15 minutes
- Allow them to cool for 10-15 minutes
- Serve them with some cold milk
We’ve shared the step by step video of the process below👇
Share this recipe with your friends and family and don’t forget to share your valuable comments and suggestions with us.