Cookies-who doesn’t like it??? In my family making cookies is a regular job for me.Not only my kids but I have a crazy love for this cookies…specially when it’s a fudgy one.
This cookies are fudgy and chocolatey as a brownie but still has that telltale crinkly top but they have a that good self contained hand held quality of a cookie with a soft bite with enough crispness around the edges. It’s the best of both worlds.
Preparation time:15-20 minutes
Cooking time:12-15 minutes
- 2/3 rd cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4th cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4th cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- In a bowl add 2/3 rd cup brown sugar and add 2 eggs
- Mix them well
- Add 1/2 cup melted chocolate and blend it well
- Add 1 tsp vanilla essence
- At this point add 1/2 cup melted butter and make super rich and creamy
- Seive in 1 cup flour and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Mix them well and add all the chocolate chips to it
- Cover it with a cling film and chill it for 30-45 mins
- Now scoop on a baking tray and bake the cookies at preheated oven at 350F for 12-15 minutes
- Cool them down and enjoy with milk
We’ve added a step by step recipe video👇
Children just love this cookies, when you make them.
Share this recipe with all your friends and family and don’t forget to share your valueable comments with us.