The trio of garlic, chilli and herbs in a spicy garlicky sauce is the perfect flavour that you are searching for!!!
We accept it as our very quick fixing as well as a very comforting meal.
It just needs your 15 minutes, boil and toss….. Tada we’re done.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 400 gm of spaghetti
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion to be grinded
- 1 tbs garlic
- 1 tbs chopped green onions
- 1 tbs red chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbs crushed black pepper
- 1 tbs chilli oil
- 2 tbs soya sauce
- 2 tbs oyester sauce
- In bowl take 1/2 cup of roughly grounded green onions
- Pour over 2 tbs hot oil and keep aside
- In a pan add 1 tbs chopped green onions and 2 tbs chopped garlic
- Mix them and add 2 tbs red chilli flakes
- Add 1/2 lb prawns/shrimp
- Add now 1 tbs soya sauce and 2 tbs oyester sauce
- Now add the spaghetti into it
- At this point add the green onion flavoured oil we prepared before
- Add in the salt and black pepper (be careful about the salt as you have already used soya sauce)
- Toss well and now add the chilli oil
- Serve it hot
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe below👇
Enjoy this spicy garlic shrimp scampy with your friends and family
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us.