Crispy fried mushroom is a quick and easy recipe. It has that crunch on the outside and tender and juicy from inside.
You can make a simple batter just using flour, salt and pepper or just give it a little twist by adding some herbs and substituting water with some sparkling water.
It does not need much of introduction, those who love mushrooms like we do will definitely go for this one,its most important point is it doesn’t take much of your time.
Type: Appetiser, starter
Preparation time:10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 1/2 lb button mushroom
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp oregano, 1.5 tsp crushed black pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sparkling water or the amount you require to make a semi thick batter
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- Cut the mushrooms in halves
- Into 1 cup of flour add, 1 tsp paprika, 1.5 tsp crushed black pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder,1 tsp salt, 1 tsp oregano
- Mix it and start adding sparkling water to make a semi thick batter
- Now dip mushrooms one by one and roll over on the breadcrumbs and chill it for at least 30 minutes
- At this point heat up your oil and start frying
- Fry until a golden brown color is reached
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe below👇
Serve it hot with some green chutney or any dip of your choice
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments really encourages us.