With crisp edges and soft centre and enough space to decorate in the middle, these Sugar cookie recipe is the perfect to fit into your recipe diary.
These Sugar cookies can stay soft and chewy for days.It is not too sugary and like any classic sugar cookies it can hide behind any kind of frosting you like,or you can go without any frosting,the only thing you need is to bake it right.
You just don’t to bake a cookie that is soft on day 1 and then it’s hard to chew. If you’re wandering for a perfect soft classic sugar cookies,then my dear foodies this recipe is perfect for you!!!!😋😋😋
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
- 1 1/4 th cup of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 th cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 th cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
For cream cheese frosting,watch the recipe below 👇
If you want add color it’s upto you😊
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup butter and whisk
- To it add 3/4th cup sugar,1/4 th cup sour cream and 1 egg and whisk
- Whisk until it’s airy and creamy
- Now seive in 1 1/4th cup all purpose flour and 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Fold in with spoon and then add 1 tsp vanilla essence and whisk
- The dough might not be very smooth but just don’t worry it’s soft enough to press and shape
- At this point wrap it in cling film and press and smooth from outside
- Chill it in refrigerator for 1 hour
- After 1 hour roll it out and give any shape you want
- Bake this cookies at preheated 300F for 8-10 minutes
- Cool them down
- Take the cream cheese and add color if you eant,like we added red to make it pink
- Spread it on the cookies and sprinkle some rainbow sprinklers
And its ready,
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe,
Enjoy this cookies anytime you want.Plus it’s always better than store bought.
Don’t forget to like,share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us😊.