I make chicken drumsticks quite often,so I always try to make them more interesting.
This is the most quick marinade you can make and this will give your chicken some great flavors and make it succulent and juicy.
When you cut through this spicy chicken drumsticks,you can easily see sheen on it.
This recipe is so simple that it just can’t go wrong!!!!
This is a go-to recipe for quick meal mainly for larger amount of people.
So,let’s stop hitting the bush and let’s start making some spicy chicken drumsticks 👇👇👇👇
Preparation time- 15-20 minutes
Cooking time- 45-50 minutes
- 2 lb chicken drumsticks ( put gashes on them)
- 4 tbs yoghurt
- 1 cup water
- 4-6 green chillies
- 4-6 whole red chillies
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 inch chopped ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbs whole black pepper
- 1/2 of lime juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- For the first marination– in a bowl add 4 tbs yoghurt and 1 cup water
- Beat until mixed
- Add 1 tsp lemon zest and 1 tsp black pepper
- Add the chicken drumsticks
- Marinate them for at least 2 hours
- For best result keep them overnight
- After that strain the chicken and put them in a colander
- For the second marination- in a grinder add the chillies,lemon juice,whole black pepper,salt to taste and the chopped garlic and grind into fine paste
- Add it into the chicken and massage well
- Keep them for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- Put them on a baking tray
- Bake for 20 minutes on each side i.e a total of 40 minutes
- Now its time for broiling
- Broil the chicken for 4 minutes on each side i.e a total of 8 minutes
- Take them out and give a standing time of 5 minutes
- Serve with your favorite chutney and dip
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇
Enjoy this quick appetizer on this coming weekend 😊😊😊
Don’t forget to like,share and comments.
Like we always say that your comments always encourages us 😊😊😊.