These are made simply by layering yoghurt,fresh fruits granola or nutsor cookies or biscuits.This This version is sometimes called yoghurt parfait or fruit parfait.
It can be eaten as a dessert or can be have in breakfast.
It sounds fancy,but in reality it’s just layers of yoghurt,fruit nuts or granola or some biscuits/cookies.
Okkk,let’s start making Fruit Parfait….in my style 😊😊😊
Type: Dessert, breakfast
Cooking time- 10-15 minutes
Preparation time- 5-10 minutes
- 2 fresh apples
- A bunch of fresh grapes
- 3 kiwis (lot more can be added like- strawberries, blueberries and more)
- 7-8 plain biscuits or cookies (for a more healthier version you can use granola bars)
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2+4 tbs sugar
- Crush the biscuits roughly and keep aside
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup yoghurt+2 tsp vanilla essence+4 tbs sugar (you can replace sugar with honey)
- And whisk it
- Keep it aside
- Chop the fruits and add 2 tbs sugar and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Take glass of your choice
- Add the first biscuit base 2 tbs
- On it add the fruit layer 2 tbs
- And on it layer it up with yoghurt
- Repeat the same process and top oi up with fruits
- Its done chill it for 30 minutes and enjoy
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe,hope you enjoy it😊
Isn’t it fresh and fruity and the most important thing guilt free pleasure 😁😁😁
Don’t forget to like,share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us😊