Having dessert after dinner is my family tradition. My kids just love wheny I make something at home. And cooking this kind of items is kind of stress buster to me.
Desserts is just stressed written backwards and it perfectly works for me.
Peshwari ice-cream is a traditional food item,which can be enjoyed at any place at anytime.
This Peshwari ice-cream is so easy making that you will notice,that it’s done and no effort is needed at all😊😊😊
If you have dinner party over your house and you want to surprise your guest with something new and fresh and still don’t want much effort then,this here is the perfect recipe for you,👇👇👇
So,let’s start making Peshawari ice-cream in my style.
Type- dessert, ice-cream
Preparation time- 5–10 minutes
Cooking time- 15-20 minutes
- 3 cups of full fat milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp vanilla essence (optional or you can use any essence of your choice)
- In a deep dish pan add 3 cups of milk
- Bring it to boil
- At this point add 1 cup sugar and mix until dissolve
- Add 2 tsp vanilla essence and 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- Mix and turn off the heat
- Now pour in a glass bowl or you can also use plastic bowls with cover
- After pouring cover it up with a cling film to avoid unnecessary crystallisation
- Freeze for 8-10 hours
- After freezing cut into pieces and mix in a grinder or food processor
- You will reach that creamy texture
- Again pour it was in the same bowl
- Cover it with cling film and then cover
- Freeze for 1-2 hours
- And its ready to scoop out
We’ve added a step by step YouTube video of the recipe 😊,hope you like it;
Enjoy it just like that or you can drizzle some chocolate sauce over it.
Don’t forget to like,share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊😊😊