Tandoori Masala is an authentic Indian masala.It can be even called Indian BBQ spice mix.
If you made it before hand,then it comes very handy. Planning to make Tandoori fish,tandoori chicken,tandoori potato or vegetable,is no very easy.
Take a bowl add the spice mix,yoghurt,salt,ginger garlic paste and this spice….this is all you need.
You can store it for months……..
It is really a life saver 😉
Let’s start making Homemade Tandoori Masala/Indian BBQ spice mix👇👇👇
Type- Spice powder
Preparation time- 5-6 minutes
Cooking time- 5-6 minutes
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 3-4 cardamom pods
- 3-4 cloves
- 1 inch cinnamon stick broken into pieces
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp paprika (kashmiri red chilli powder)
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp black salt
- In a pan add 1 tsp fennel seeds,2 tsp cumin seeds.2 tsp coriander seeds and dry roast
- Then add 3-4 cardamom pods,3-4 cloves,1 inch cinnamon stick broken into pieces
- Fry till aroma comes but don’t brown it
- Now cool it for 5-8 minutes and grind into fine powder
- Take this powder in a bowl
- At this point add 1 tsp red chilli powder,2 tsp paprika (Kashmiri red chilli powder,1 tsp ginger powder,1 tsp salt,1 tsp crushed black pepper and 1 tsp black salt
- Now mix it into the powder and mix thoroughly until everything is blended
- Put in a glass jar
- Your Tandoori Masala is ready to use
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇🏻
We hope you like this video 😊
Don’t forget to like,share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊😊😊