‘Stir fry’ means quick and easy and that too fresh.
There are different forms of stir fry- vegetable stir fry, chicken stir fry,shrimp stir fry.
Today we’re presenting how to make quick and simple shrimp stir fry.
You just need few vegetable s and shrimps.
If you don’t like shrimps replace with chicken or just keep it simple with veggies only.
It’s very simple and anyone can make it.
So,let’s start making shrimp and veggies stir fry 👇👇👇
Preparation time- 10-15 minutes
Cooking time- 20-25 minutes
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1/2 lb mixed blanched veggies like- carrots,beans,sugar snaps,snow peas,squash,bell peppers,water chestnuts and many more of your choice
- 1 small broccoli separated into florets
- 1/2 lb mushrooms
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp oyester sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- In a pan add 2 tbs oil
- Heat the oil add the sliced mushrooms
- Allow it to settle for 5-6 minutes
- Add salt to taste
- Fry till oil separates and it shrinks
- Keep it aside
- Now fry the shrimps with some salt and pepper
- Fry till it becomes pink, don’t overcook it otherwise it will become chewy
- Keep it aside
- In that pan add 2 tsp chopped garlic
- Fry and add the florets of brocolli
- Add done salt and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Now add the mixed veggies fry for 4-5 minutes at high flame
- And add the mushrooms
- Add 2 tsp soya sauce and then add the shrimps
- Keep on frying,in between add 2 tsp oyester sauce and fry for 2-4 minutes
- Add 2 tsp hot sauce
- If required add so much salt and pepper
- And its done
- In store fry cooking on high flame is always important or the veggies will become soggy
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Hope you like it😊😊😊
Don’t forget to like,share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊😊 😊