Chicken Tikka Kebab We think it does not need any more introduction.
It is a very common item which we generally order when we go in a restaurant.
It is spicy and tangy and has a Desi taste that makes it so special.
It is a delicious appetizer packed with flavors.
Let’s make Chicken Tikka Kebab….in my style 😊😊😊
Preparation time- 20-25 minutes
Cooking time- 40-45 minutes
- 2 lb boneless chicken cut into big pieces any put gashes
- 4 tbs yoghurt/curd
- 1 whole lemon
- 4 tbs ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbs gram flour (besan)
- 3 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs dried fenugreek leaves (kasauri methi)
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbs greenchilli paste (adjust heat according to your taste)
- 2 tbs red chilli powder
- 2 tbs coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbs garam masala
- 3 tbs mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken properly
- In a bowl add all the ingredients except the kasauri methi (dried fenugreek leaves) and whisk properly
- In a bowl add 2 tbs butter and add 1 tbs dried fenugreek leaves (kasauri methi)
- Add into the marination
- Keep for at least 2 hours or whole night for best result
- Line up a baking tray with aluminum foil and prick it,so that when the chicken leaves water,it doesn’t stand on the tray
- Place the chicken
- Bake in a preheated 425F oven for 15 minutes on one side,then after 15 minutes flip the other side ad again bake for more 15 minutes
- After 30 minutes of baking,grill the chicken for 5 minutes on each side and its done
- Take it out and give 5 minutes standing time
- Enjoy Chicken Tikka Kebab
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Serve this with some onion rings and green chutney.
Hope you like our recipes 😊
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊😊😊