Egg sandwich is a super easy dish. It can be a breakfast,snack and last but not the least a midnight nosh.
Anyone can make it anytime,it is easily made by ingredients which is always available im your kitchen. It’s easiness makes it more comforting.
The creaminess from the mayonnaise and the gooeyness from the eggs are perfectly balanced with the crunchy onion and fresh coriander leaves. It doesn’t need any dip or ketchup,but feel free if you need any. Cheese can also be added as cherry on top 👌.
Let’s make Egg sandwich…..in my style😊
Type – Breakfast,Snacks
Preparation time- 10-15 minutes
Cooking time- 5-8 minutes
- Toast 4 breads
- Hard boil 3 eggs and cut them into halves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/4 th cup chopped onions
- 1/4 th cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbs ketchup
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- Butter for spreading
- In a bowl add the eggs
- Add 2 tbs mayonnaise and salt to taste
- Add crushed black pepper
- Add the chopped onion and coriander
- Add ketchup and mash everything
- Mash until you get that creamy filling
- Take on bread and spread butter
- Then spread the filling evenly
- Take another bread and spread butter
- Press it on top of that bread that has filling on it
- Cut it diagonally or enjoy as it is
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Hope you like the recipe 😊
Don’t forget to like share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊😊😊