Grilled Salmon is one of my favorite dishes. I can have it anytime of the day. The meal to wow a crowd or meal you enjoy at night and again enjoy the leftover tomorrow is this juicy grilled Salmon.
As We are a Bengali even tried so many curry items with this Salmon.
Salmon is an oily fish with fatty acid and omega 3. So it is nutritiously very rich.
This Salmon with lemon butter sauce and grilled brussel sprouts is am one pan complete meal with flavors. Bonus it takes a total of 10-15 minutes of your time. It is the most amazing and best possible way to enjoy juicy salmon in minutes.
Let’s make Grilled Salmon with lemon butter sauce and grilled brussel sprouts 👇👇👇
Preparation time- 5-8 minutes
Cooking time- 8-10 minutes
Ingredients for lemon butter salmon:
- 2 salmon fillets 100 gm each
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper
- 3 tbs butter
- 2 tbs lime or lemon juice
Ingredients for grilled brussel sprouts:
- 200 gm brussel sprouts
- 1 tsp kosher salt or regular salt
- 1 tsp freshly crushed black pepper
- 1 tbs Olive oil or any cooking oil except mustard oil
Procedure for grilled brussel sprouts:
- Cut the tips of the brussel sprouts and cut them into halves
- Sprinkle some Kosher salt or any regular salt
- Add freshly crushed black pepper
- Drizzle 1 tbs Olive oil and mix or toss
- Add 2 tsp oil in a pan
- And fry until outside is golden brown
- Or you can bake the brussel sprouts in a 400F preheated oven for 6-8 minutes
Procedure for Grilled Salmon with lemon butter sauce:
- In a pan add 3 tbs butter
- Start swirling the butter or it will get burnt
- You can see that it is changing color to brown
- At this point add your Salmon fillet
- And start swirling the pan and adding the brown butter from it’s sides with spoon
- In between you can add salt to taste and freshly crushed black pepper
- After 2-3 minutes flip the fish and again add the brown butter by spoon
- After 2-3 minutes when you feel it’s done add 2 tbs lemon or lime juice
- If you add this lime juice before then the flavor will sublimate
- Take your fish on a plate and pour over this lemon butter sauce
- Add the grilled brussel sprouts on the sides
- Blanch some carrots and toss with butter,salt ‘n’ pepper and add on the side
- Add some lemon slices and its done
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Hope you like our recipes 😊
Some more Salmon recipes👇👇👇
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊.