Homemade Chilli Garlic Sauce is an all purpose sauce which can be used both for cooking and as a condiment.
It can be used regularly and can be kept for months in a sterilized glass jar. You can use it to make Chinese dishes or you can use as a dip with your steamed momos and also it goes great with stir fries.
It is a bit like the Huy Fong Chilli Garlic Sauce. It feels just great to make your own chilli garlic sauce at home and that taste better to.
We hope my recipe 👇 will help you recreating your own homemade chilli garlic sauce.
Let’s make Homemade chilli garlic sauce…in my style 👇👇👇
Preparation time- 30 minutes
Cooking time- 15-20 minutes
- 75 gm whole red chillies
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbs chopped garlic
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1/4th cup vinegar
- 1 tbs salt
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- Soak the whole red chillies for 30 minutes with 1 cup vinegar
- Then blend into a smooth paste
- In a pan add 3 tbs oil
- Add the chopped garlic and fry until aroma comes
- Then add the red chilli paste
- And keep on mixing
- When you see oil is separating,add 1 tbs salt and 2 tbs soya sauce and 1/4 th cup vinegar
- Add 4-5 tbs of water
- Again keep on cooking till oil separates
- The cooking flame should be around medium low- medium flame
- And its done
- Cool it and then pour it in a sterilized glass jar
- Use it in any chinese dish,dips or as sides
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Hope you like our recipes 😊
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊