‘Namkeen’ means something salty and ideally it’s a snack which goes best with tea or coffee. ‘Kurkure’ means crunchy i.e it generally refers to that sound when you munch into something crispy and crunchy😋.
In stores you get different varieties of snacks like chips,cookies etc,but you will not get this variety of snack generally in stores. It’s made of our favorite ingredient Pasta, you can use any variety but we used elbow pasta or macaroni,the variety fusilli also goes great with this name and the shape generally we expect.
It is so simple that you just don’t need any effort. Boil some pasta,toss in some cornflour and all purpose flour and fry,finally shake some tangy spice onto it and its done.
From kids to adult everyone will just love it. It will become your best tea- time partner.
So,let’s not waste time and let’s start making some Pasta Namkeen/pasta kurkure/crispy,crunchy,tangy pasta👇👇👇👇
Preparation time- 12-15 minutes
Cooking time- 3-4 minutes for frying each batch+ 1 minute for mixing the spices
- 200 gm boiled pasta, preferably elbow pasta
- 3 tbs cornflour
- 3 tbs all purpose flour
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika (kashmiri red chilli powder)
- 1 tsp mango powder
- Take the boiled pasta in a bowl
- Add 3 tbs cornflour+3 tbs all purpose flour
- Toss the pasta so that they get well coated
- Deep fry the pastas until golden brown
- Do not overcrowd your pan
- In between make a chatpata/ tangy spice mix- in a bowl add black salt,chaat masala,red chilli powder, paprika and mango powder (all are equal in ratio -1 tsp)
- Every time you take one batch, immediately add the spice mix
- The spice mix will stick good,when it is hot
- Keep on repeating
- And its done
- Allow it to cool down and then store in an air tight jar or container
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Hope you like our recipes 😊
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊.