Drums of heaven are a slight twist to chicken lollipops…it is deep fried and tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
Whenever we go to a restaurant,we generally order this dish. I just love and can easily gobble up a full plate myself 😁
You will just reach the heaven of taste when you bite into this crispy juicy succulent chicken with the twist of spicy sauce coating it.
HOW TO TURN CHICKEN WING TO LOLLIPOP?
If you can buy readymade chicken lollipops then it’s fine or you can buy chicken wings and the cut into half like one is the drum and another is the flat. First take the drum separate the skin from the bone and pull the chicken meat upside down and your lollipop is ready,now from the flat ,there are two bones one is thick one is thin.twist and take out the thin bone and again pull the chicken meat upside down and your another lollipop is ready.
EVEN WE’RE SHARING a video how to turn a chicken wing to a lollipop,👇👇👇
Let’s make drums of heaven…in my style 👇👇👇
Preparation time- 20-25 minutes
Cooking time- 35-40 minutes
Ingredients for the drums of heaven:
- 2 lbs chicken wings shaped into chicken lollipop
- For marination- 2 tbs ginger garlic paste,salt to taste,1.5 tbs soya sauce,1 tbs red chilli powder,1 tbs paprika (kashmiri lal mirch),1 tbs black pepper powder,2 tbs vinegar
- 1 egg
- For the batter- 1/2 cup all purpose flour,4 tbs or 1/4 th cup cornflour,1/2 cup water (or as required for a semi thick batter),salt to taste, 2-3 drops of red food color (optional),3-4 tbs hot sauce
- Oil for deep frying
Ingredients for the sauce to toss:
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tbs chopped garlic
- 1 tbs chopped ginger (optional)
- 1/4 th cup chopped spring onion but bulbs
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 2 tbs chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Chopped spring onions for garnishing
- In a bowl add 2 tbs ginger garlic paste,salt to taste,2 tbs soya sauce,1 tbs red chilli powder,1 tbs paprika (kashmiri lal mirch),1 tbs vinegar and mix
- Add the chicken drumsticks or lollipop pieces
- If you want a tutorial – how to do chicken lollipop pieces then I’m sharing this link👉How to make chicken lollipops
- Marinate the chicken for minimum 30 minutes
- Now add 1 egg and mix
- In another bowl add 1/2 cup all purpose flour+4 tbs or quarter cup cornflour+2-3 drops red food color (optional)+3-4 tbs hot sauce or red chilli sauce
- In that add 1/2 cup water for the semi thick batter
- Now take each drumstick dip it in the batter and fry
- Fry till it’s crispy
- You can also serve this as crispy spicy chicken drummetts or PAKODAS
- For the sauce: In a pan add 1 tbs chopped garlic saute it and then add 1, tbs chopped ginger (optional) again saute
- Then add 1/4 th cup chopped spring onion bulbs and fry
- Add 2 tbs ketchup+2 tbs chilli garlic sauce+1 tbs soya sauce and mix
- Add salt to taste,but be careful as we have already added soya sauce
- Now as the oil separates add the fried drumsticks or lollipops
- Mix with a light hand or the crispy coating may break
- It’s ready 😊,just garnish with some chopped spring onions and your favorite sauce
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
For the chilli garlic sauce,here is the recipe👇👇👇
Hope you like our recipes 😊.
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊