A mousse is a soft prepared food that incorporated air bubbles to give it a light and airy texture. It can range from light fluffy to creamy and thick, depending on the preparation techniques.
Sweetened mousse is served as a dessert or can be used as an airy cake filling. It can be sometimes stabilised with gelatin.
Here in my recipe we’re going to show you the simplest yet quickest chocolate mousse recipe.
Do you know classic chocolate mousse,is a bit fuss like it needs separating egg whites folding melted chocolate very carefully.
But do you know that there is a simple 2 ingredient chocolate mousse that is hastle free. Today we’re going to show you this easiest 2 ingredient chocolate mousse recipe😋.
Let’s start making our Chocolate Mousse;
Preparation time – 15-20 minutes
Cooking time- 8-10 minutes
- 200 gm chocolate
- 100ml (at room temperature)+300ml (chilled)+100 ml (chilled)heavy whipping cream
- Rainbow sprinkles
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Melt 200 gm chocolate chips
- We have melted our chocolate in microwave- add 2 tbs butter to 200 gm chocolate chips and give 45 secs at high power
- Whisk the chocolate and add 100 ml heavy whipping cream( at room temperature)
- Mix and keep aside
- In another bowl add 300 ml chilled heavy whipping cream and beat until soft peaks are formed
- Now mix the melted chocolate and cream mixture spoon by spoon and fold it
- Put in a piping bag
- Keep it aside
- In another bowl add 100 ml chilled heavy whipping cream and beat until soft peaks are formed
- Now add 1 cup powdered sugar,half cup at a time and whisk
- And keep it aside
- Now it’s the time to assemble the chocolate mousse- In a nice glass pipe the melted chocolate and whipping cream mixture,on the top decorate with the whipping cream we made later
- Sprinkle some rainbow sprinkles
- And it’s done
- Refrigerate it for 30 minutes and enjoy
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe,We hope it’s helpful and useful😊😊😊
Enjoy this recipe🥰
Don’t forget to like,share and add a comment. Like we always say your comments always encourages us.