This ‘Chicken Toast’ is very famous dish in my house.
It’s a great time saver when you are too tired to cook something lengthy and your kids wants something special. Chicken and bread to me is a great combination. Apart from the old school chicken sandwich,try this new recipe.
It’s a good party starter also. Like you can cut your bread into bite size pieces and top it up of chicken filling and shallow fry,garnish with some mayonnaise amd…Voila!!! You my dear earn an extra credit.
So,let’s make chicken toast…in my style 👇👇👇
Type: Snack, breakfast
Preparation time- 12-15 minutes
Cooking time- 3-4 minutes each batch
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 100 gm chicken minced
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tbs chopped garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbs crushed black pepper
- 1/4 th cup chopped onions
- 1/4th cup chopped capsicum
- 1/4ty cup chopped deseeeded tomatoes
- 1/8 th cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1/8th cup chopped parsley
- In a bowl add the chicken minced
- Add 1 egg and all the veggies
- Now add the soya sauce and chopped garlic
- Add salt to taste and mix everything until it comes together
- Take one slice of bread ad spread the mixture evenly
- Now on a medium heat pan fry the toast with 3 tbs oil
- Put it on a kitchen towel
- Serve it with sauce of your choice
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Hope you like my recipes 😊
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊