Pakora- is a classic, all time favourite snack in India.These pakoras can be veg or non veg.It is a popular snack across the Indian subcontinent; it is served in restaurants and sold by street vendors.
Chicken pakoras are delicious, crunchy and addictive snack that are ready in just 20-25 minutes. They are not only flavor packed but equally tender and juicy.
This pakoras are so tasty that it does not need any accompaniment. But you can enjoy it with some Chai or tea. Sprinkle some chaat masala over it which make it more tasty.
Chicken Pakora is a simple recipe where it is mixed with some spices and flour and deep fried in oil, which are perfect to enjoy in a bachelor party or a gathering with friends or kitty parties or during evenings…
This particular variety is another version of crispy pakoda,like generally we make pakoras adding all the chicken pieces,spices and the batter mixture all together…..but this chicken finger pakodas are a bit different we marinate the chicken first and then make batter to dip and fry.
Let’s fry some finger chicken pakodas 😋😋😋
Type- Starter, Appetizer
Preparation time- 15-20 minutes
Cooking time- 10- 15 minutes each batch depending how thick or thin your chicken is
- 1 whole lime juice
- 2 lb boneless chicken cut into strips (like finger)
- 2 tbs ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder or flakes
- 2 tsp salt+ salt to taste
- 1/3 rd cup cornflour
- 1/3 rd cup besan (gramflour)
- 1/3 rd cup rice flour
- 1.5 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 cup water (approximately)
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander stems or leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- In a bowl add juice of lime,ginger garlic paste,2 tsp salt,red chilli powder or flakes mix
- Add the boneless chicken strips
- Coat the chicken well and marinate for 1-2 hours
- Now in another bowl for the batter,add 1/3rd cups of all 3: cornflour,besan (gramflour),rice flour
- Add the spices cumin powder, coriander powder,salt to taste, turmeric powder,garam masala and the chopped coriander stems or leaves
- Now mix and add required water for a thick consistency
- Divide the chicken in batches
- Put them in the batter coat well and fry
- The oil must be medium hot otherwise the chicken inside will not be cooked properly
- Each batch will take around 10-15 minutes
- Fry till golden brown
- Serve with your favorite sauce
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Enjoy thus crispy fried chicken pakodas
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊😊😊
You can also try👇👇👇