Steamed rice or Saada bhaat is always perfect to the table,or even works as a part of the main course.
The main trick to cook a free floe rice is to wash the excess starch on the rice or it will turn your rice sticky.
Another important thing is measurement of water to rice. It must be always twice the amount of rice i.e rice to water ratio is 1:2.
There are different ways of cooking rice,like on gas oven or rice cooker,but the effortless way to cook rice is in microwave.
Some use oil or salt while boiling and some don’t.
So let’s make microwave steamed rice👇👇👇👇in my style
Type- Main course, Rice
Preparation time- 5-8 minutes
Cooking time- 20 minutes
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water and a bit more
- Take the rice in a bowl and wash the rice properly or until the water runs clean
- At this point add water
- Now put in the microwave and set a high power and a timer of 8 minutes
- After 8 minutes at high power,set power at 60% and a timer of 12 minutes
- And its done
- Serve it hot with some daal fry/tempered lentil soup and some potato and eggplant fry
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe below 👇👇👇
We’re also sharing the daal fry/lentil soup recipe below 👇👇👇
We’re also sharing the potato and eggplant fry recipe below 👇👇👇
Don’t forget to like,share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊😊😊
Some Curry recipes you can try with👇👇👇
Here are some more delicacy of rice👇👇👇