Homemade Chicken Sausage is a very unique recipe which,I’m going to share with you today.
Making your own chicken sausage is very intriguing. It has all it’s benefits like low sodium,no additives,no msg. So,healthy and tasty.
Our chicken sausage recipe,has a Indian twist in it. We have flavored it with natural Indian spices and you can see almost all the nits and grits we’ve added to it.
You can have it in breakfast with a poached eggs an toast or you can build your own hotdog or you can make bite size sausages or cut sausages into pieces stir fry with some bell peppers and crushed black pepper and enjoy a cocktail party.
So, readers let’s start making homemade chicken sausage with Indian twist…in my style 👇👇👇
Type- Starter, Breakfast
Preparation time- 25-30 minutes
Cooking time- 8-10 minutes
- 1.5 lbs/750 gm minced chicken
- 1 tbs oil
- 2 tbs ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbs red chilli powder
- 2 paprika(kashmiri lal mirch)
- 2 tbs garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbs crushed black pepper
- 1 tbs chopped green chillies
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- In a bowl add the minced chicken
- Add 2 tbs ginger garlic paste and 1 tbs oil
- Add the rest of all the ingredients
- Now knead them all
- Make it more fine by grinding into a blender
- All the ingredients are well incorporated now
- Take cling film and add 2 heaped spoons of the mixture and start wrapping tightly
- Wrap it like a toffee shape👇👇👇
- Seal the ends tightly as shown in the above video
- They are all ready to steam up
- Add in boiling water and steam it up for 8-10 minutes
- Take it out and now allow it to settle for 5 minutes
- Cut both the sides open and take the sausage out
- Your homemade chicken sausage is ready
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Hope you like our recipes 😊
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊