It is a very healthy and tasty chicken soup,with noodles in it. This Indo Chinese dish we order generally when we go to a Chinese restaurant 😊.
We live in Wisconsin,America and winter here plays a good role from November to April. Homemade warm bowl of chicken noodle soup is kinda give you that comfortable warmth when you dig in there spoon by spoon 😊.
Its a simple recipe,less effort and healthy by means It’s a wholesome food,bonus kids like it too.
If you are hungry but need to cook,just throw some chicken ‘n’ veggies to boil on one pot,noodles on another just takes 15-20 minutes of your attention and you end up into a guilt free comfort food.
Even if you want you can substitute the noodles to some pasta also,its equally tasty.
So,let us start making the chicken noodle soup.
Preparation time- 10-12 minutes
Cooking time- 15-20 minutes
- 1lb boneless chicken
- 2 sticks of spring onion
- 3-4 carrots
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tbs red hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blanched veggies
- For slurry -mix 2 tbs cornflour & 1 tbs water
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbs chopped green onion bulbs
- 1/2 lb boiled noodles
- Let us first make the stock
- Take 3 cups of water
- Add the sticks of green onions and carrots
- Add diced boneless chicken
- Add 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- Bring it to boil
- Skim the fat from above
- Now strain the stock
- In a deep dish pan add 2 tsp oil
- Add 1 tsp red chilli flakes and 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Mix and add when aroma comes chopped 2 tbs green onions bulb
- Add the blanched veggies and fry
- Add the chicken stock
- Bring it to boil and add the boiled noodles
- We tried to roughly mas the veggies to thicken it but it’s totally optional
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes in a medium flame
- Now add the slurry and bring to boil to thicken the soup
- Add 1 tbs soya sauce and 1 tbs red hot sauce
- Boil for more 5-8 minutes
- And it’s done
- Take a plate and add the noodles first and then pour over the chicken soup
- For garnishing- add to the soup bowl 1 tsp soya sauce,1 tsp chilli vinegar,1 tsp red chopped jalapeño ( optional),1 tsp red hot sauce,1 tsp chopped spring onions
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 😊😊😊,hope you like it;
Enjoy this hot bowl of chicken bsoup with your favorite noodles in it.
You can also watch our video on;
Don’t forget to like,share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊😊😊