Crisp on the edges and chewy in the middle-the right way to cook chocolate chips.
Our recipe is just a simple yet amazing way to cook chocolate chip cookies, which turns out perfect every time we make.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe on their repertoire and this is mine. My kids just love this cookies and I can bribe them eating vegetables in return of 1 cookie, isn’t the recipe a worth to keep!!!
Without beating the Bush let’s jump to the recipe now👇👇👇
Preparation time- 15-20 minutes
Cooking time- 12-15 minutes
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips( you can also take dark chocolate,milk chocolate or any one of your choice)
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (light brown)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs (at normal temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- First make the dry mixture by adding 3 cups of all purpose flour+2 tsp of baking powder+1/2 tsp of salt and keep it aside
- Next step is….add 1 cup light brown sugar+1/2 cup sugar
- In that add 2 sticks or 1 cup softened butter
- Cream the butter and the sugar
- Then add 2 eggs one by one and whisk
- While baking always take eggs at room temperature
- Add 2 tsp vanilla essence and whisk
- Now add the dry mixture and mix until you get a doughy consistency
- Add 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- And mix
- Scoop your cooking dough balls on a baking sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in a preheated 350F oven
- When take the cookie out you will see the cookie is soft at the center and firm on sides
- Enjoy with a side of chilled milk
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe in our YouTube channel 👇👇👇
If you like our recipes, please do like,share and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊