Kurkure Bhindi/Crispy Fried Okras is one of my favorite side with rice and daal (lentil soup).
Since childhood one of my favorite vegetable was bhindi/dhyarosh/okra/ladies finger. One of the popular recipe is Saarso bhindi or Okra/ladies finger cooked in mustard sauce (We’ll be sharing the recipe below), with okra we make Sambaar or we can simply fry with some salt and green chilli.
But this crispy or kurkure bhindi is an extraordinary dish with a tangy and spicy combo.You can have it as a side dish or you can serve it as an appetizer or snack.
Let’s make Kurkure Bhindi/Crispy Fried Okras….in my style 👇👇👇
Preparation time- 12-15 minutes
Cooking time- 1-1:30 minutes each batch when optimum temperature reached
- 250gm Bhindi/ Okra/ladies finger
- 1/4 th cup gramflour (besan)
- 2 tbs riceflour
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp amchur/mango powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- First cut the okras/bhindi from the middle and then if you want you can or cannot remove the seeds
- In bowl add 1/4 th besan (gramflour)+2 tbs riceflour mix and keep aside
- In the bhindi/okra add 1/2 tsp amchur or mango powder+1 tsp cumin powder+1 tsp coriander powder+salt to taste+1/2 tsp chaat masala+1/2 tsp turmeric powder and add the besan (gramflour) and rice flour
- Now mix the bhindi/okra
- Coat all the bhindi/okra/ladies finger
- Heat your oil to medium heat
- Fry the okras until crispy
- Enjoy the Kurkure Bhindi or crispy fried okras
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe in our YouTube channel 👇👇👇
If you like our recipes, please do like,share and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊.
You can also try 👇👇👇
Saarso bhindi/Shorshe dhyarosh/Okra cooked in mustard sauce