“Noodle wrapped chicken” is an unique recipe to enjoy your party mood.
Though it sounds very fancy but believe me,it’s super easy to make.
What you need is chicken, some basic sauce and boiled noodles. Now here you can take spaghetti,linguini or simple chowmein.
When you bite into the crunchy noodle part to reach the juicy, succulent chicken,you will just reach into heaven of flavors.
So,let’s not waste time and start making noodle wrapped chicken…in my style 👇👇👇
Type- Starters, Appetizer, Snacks
Preparation time- 20-25 minutes
Cooking time- 4-6 minutes each batch or until completely done
- 2 lb/1 kg boneless chicken cut into finger shapes
- 3 tbs soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbs chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbs ginger paste
- 1 tbs garlic paste
- 2 tbs green chilli paste
- 1 tbs red chilli flakes
- 1 tbs crushed black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs cornflour+4 tbs cornflour
- 300 gm boiled noodles (spaghetti or chowmein)
- First we have to marinate the chicken,for that take the boneless chicken and add 3 tbs soya sauce
- To that add 3 tbs chilli garlic sauce,1 tbs ginger paste,1 tbs garlic paste,2 tbs green chilli paste,1 tbs red chilli flakes and 1 tbs crushed black pepper (always remember you should adjust heat according to your taste palate)
- Add 1 whole egg and 3 tbs cornflour and mix
- Keep it aside, you can marinate and keep it for 30 minutes
- In between boil 200 gm noodles
- Drain the water,wash it under cold water and add 1 tbs oil
- Now to that add 4 tbs cornflour and toss it
- It’s time to wrap our chicken
- Take 7-8 noodles and straight it out
- Place 1 chicken piece and roll it up
- Repeat the process for the remaining chicken
- Now you can fry them right away or you can cover it with a cling film and fry when you want
- Heat oil on medium flame
- Start frying your noodle wrapped chicken,don’t put your flame high or you might burn the noodles and the chicken will remain undercooked
- Fry them till crispy golden brown
- Serve it tomato mayo sauce- simply add 4 tbs mayonnaise +2 tbs tomato ketchup and its done
We’ve added a step by step video in our YouTube channel 👇👇👇
If you like our recipes,then please do like, share and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊