Egg Chicken Friedrice,is an easy way to take your leftover rice and turn it into a comfort dish. Not only that,if you plan for a party and want to keep it simple rice and chicken for the dinner,then is the perfect recipe for your search.
Second most important point is it’s fully loaded with protein and fresh greens like peas,spring onions and veggies like carrots.
You can also add some prawns and make it a mixed fried rice.
So, this my friend is a very adjustable dish,add or subtract some ingredients and turn it into something new.
So,let’s not waste time and start making Egg Chicken Friedrice…in my style 👇👇👇
Type- Rice,main course
Preparation time- 10-12 minutes
Cooking time- 20-25 minutes
- 1.5 cups of boiled rice
- 200 gm diced chicken
- 2 tbs chopped spring onion bulbs
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbs chopped garlic
- 2 eggs beaten
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tsp+1 tsp black pepper powder
- Chopped spring onions for garnishing
- In a pan heat oil on a medium flame,and add 2 beaten yoghurt
- Scramble and fully cook it,then keep it aside
- Then in that pan add 2 tbs oil and fry the 200 gms of diced chicken,add 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper
- Now add 1 tbs chopped garlic,2 tbs chopped spring onion bulbs and 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Fry on a high heat for 2-3 minutes and add the rice (1.5 cups of boiled rice)
- Add 2 tbs soya sauce and fry
- Add 1/4th cup blanched veggies like peas and carrots and fry
- Add another tsp of black pepper and add salt if needed because you’ve already added soya sauce to it
- Add the fried eggs and mix
- Add some chopped spring onions and your egg chicken fried rice is ready
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe in our YouTube channel 👇👇 👇
If you like our recipes then please do like, share and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊