Chilli cheese sandwich is a super easy dish. It can be a breakfast,snack and last but not the least a midnight nosh. The cafeteria style chilli cheese toast ,is everyone’s favorite.
Anyone can make it anytime,it is easily made by ingredients which is always available im your kitchen. It’s easiness makes it more comforting.
The creaminess from the cheese and the softened butter are perfectly balanced with the crunchy toast with flavors of green chilli , coriander leaves and parsley. It doesn’t need any dip or ketchup,but feel free if you need any. French fries can also be added as cherry on top 👌.
Let’s make Chilli Cheese Toast…in my style👇👇👇
Type- Breakfast, appetizer
Preparation time- 12-15 minutes
Cooking time- 5-6 minutes
- 4 bread slices (I took toasted)
- 1.5 tbs softened butter
- 1 green deserved and finely chopped
- 1/2 of a medium sized tomato-deseeded and chopped
- 3-4 leaves of parsley
- 4-6 leaves of coriander leaves
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4th tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/4th cup grated cheese (mine was montryl jack,queso quesadilla and mozzarella) ,but you can take any processed cheese
- In a bowl add 1.5 tbs softened butter
- In that add 2-3 tbs or 1/2 of medium sized tomato-deseeded and chopped
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, chopped parsley and chopped deseeded green chilli
- Add 1/4 th cup grated processed cheese
- Add 1/4th tsp salt and 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- Mix with the spoon and keep mixing until made into a ball
- Take 4 toasted bread and then spread the cheese spread evenly
- And then preheat a pan and add the toasts
- Cover and cook for 5-8 minutes on a medium low flame or until the cheese melts
- Our chilli cheese toasts are ready
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe in our YouTube channel 👇👇👇
If you like our recipes then please do like, share and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊
You may also like 👇👇👇