Burnt garlic and chicken spaghetti with spring onion pesto sauce, is a 30 minutes quick recipe with a Restaurant Style finishing,is what you want on your special movie nights.
We all now pesto sauce is a combination of garlic, parmesan,pine nuts and basil.
But here we’ve made a twist by making a pesto sauce from scratch with spring onions and ginger,just the only ingredients (isn’t it the simplest)
Garlic with a smoky flavor and chicken tossed with spaghetti is a burst of flavors in your mouth.
It’s a very very easy recipe,and is totally different and fully loaded with flavors.
Let’s start making burnt garlic and chicken spaghetti with spring onion pesto sauce…in my style 👇👇👇
Preparation time- 12-15 minutes
Cooking time-15-18 minutes
- 200 gm boiled spaghetti (if you want you can take any noodles – chowmein,egg noodles)
- 200 gm boneless chicken (thigh or breast)
- For pesto sauce-1/2 bunch of spring onions,1/2 inch ginger
- 2-3 tbs chopped garlic
- 2 tbs oil+ 2 tbs oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tbs oyster sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
Procedure for the pesto sauce:
- In a blender put, 1/2 bunch of spring onions,1/2 ginger
- Now coarsely grind it
- Heat up 2 tbs oil (any cooking oil except mustard oil)
- Heat till smoke comes out
- Now pour over the blended sping onions
- It will sizzle
- Now cover and keep it aside
Procedure for the noodles:
- In a pan add 2 tbs oil,heat it on a medium flame
- Add 2 tbs chopped garlic and keep on moving your laddle to avoid burning
- When that garlic y smell will start coming and you can see that it’s has started browning,then add your 200 gm boneless chicken and fry
- You will see that the chicken will start browning by the garlic juices
- Add 2 tbs soya sauce+1 tsp chilli garlic sauce and mix
- If needed add 1 tsp salt and add 1tbs oyster sauce (optional)
- Let the sauce bubble and then add your boiled spaghetti or chowmein whichever you want
- Mix and then add our spring onion pesto sauce
- Mix evenly and our burnt garlic and chicken spaghetti with spring onion pesto sauce is now ready
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe,in our YouTube channel 👇👇👇
If you like our recipes,then please do like, share and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊
You may also like 👇👇👇