Schezwan Chilli Sauce is a typical Chinese sauce and is used to cook different items like Schezwan Chilli chicken, Schezwan potatoes, Schezwan paneer.
It is a very handy sauce and in minutes you can turn your kitchen into restaurant kitchen.
When we cook these kind of sauce using red chillies,the main technique is to cook your red chilli paste very well , otherwise you might end up cooking a very hot sauce. When you cook red chilli properly then it will slowly kill it’s hotness and enhances the flavor.
So let’s cook Schezwan Chilli Sauce…in my style 👇👇👇
Preparation time- 12-15 minutes
Cooking time- 20-25 minutes
- 18-20 whole red chillies (deseeded) soak in warm water overnight
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbs vinegar
- 2 tbs chopped garlic
- 1 tbs chopped ginger
- 3 tbs tomato ketchup
- 1/4 th cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 th cup chopped spring onions
- In a blender,blend the red chillies and 2 tbs chopped garlic
- In a pan add 3 tbs oil on a medium heat and add 1 tbs chopped ginger and fry till aroma comes
- Now add the red chilli paste and keep in frying on a medium low flame
- When the oil starts separating then add 1/4th cup chopped coriander leaves and mix
- Again start making and add 1/4 th cup chopped spring onions and again mix
- To it add salt to taste and 1 tbs vinegar
- Again cook it on a low flame and wait till oil separates
- Our Schezwan Chilli Sauce is ready
We’ve added a step by step video of our recipe in our YouTube channel 👇👇👇
If you like our recipes then please do like, share,and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊
You may also like 👇👇👇