Chicken Tikka Kebab We think it does not need any more introduction.
It is a very common item which we generally order when we go in a restaurant.
It is spicy and tangy and has a Desi taste that makes it so special.
It is a delicious appetizer packed with flavors.
Now this recipe is a special one as we made our Chicken Tikka Kebab in Air fryer.
So,air fryer means almost no oil and healthy.
It gives a look and texture as if you grilled it outside in a griller with coal, and it also tastes amazing.
So , let’s start making Chicken Tikka Kebab in air fryer…in my style 👇👇👇
Type- Kebab, grill
Preparation time- 20-25 minutes + 1-2 hours for marination (or overnight for best result)
Cooking time- 30-35 minutes
- For the tikka masala- 1/4 th cup coriander seeds,1/4 th cup cumin seeds,8-10 whole red chillies,7-8 cardamom pods,7-8 cloves,2 inch cinnamon stick,1/2 star anise,2 tbs kasauri methi (dried fenugreek leaves),1 tsp javitri powder (mace powder),1 tsp jaiphol (nutmeg powder)
- 900gm or 2 lb boneless chicken breast
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 th cup yoghurt
- 2 tbs ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbs green chilli paste
- Juice of 1 whole lime
- 3 tbs mustard oil
- We are going to use 3 tbs of the tikka masala we are going to make
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3 tbs roasted besan or gramflour
- In a pan dry roast-1/4 th cup coriander seeds,1/4 th cup cumin seeds,8-10 whole red chillies,7-8 cardamom pods,7-8 cloves,2 inch cinnamon stick,1/2 star anise,2 tbs kasauri methi (dried fenugreek leaves),1 tsp javitri powder (mace powder),1 tsp jaiphol (nutmeg powder)
- Now allow it to cool down
- Grind it to a fine powder
- In a bowl add 3 tbs yoghurt,2 t d ginger garlic paste,2 tbs red chilli paste,juice of 1 whole lime,salt to taste,3 tbs of the tikka masala powder,1 tsp garam masala and 3 tbs mustard oil
- Whisk until smooth
- Add 3 tbs roasted besan or gramflour and again whisk until smooth
- Add our chicken pieces to it
- Mix and marinate for at least 30-35 minutes or overnight for best result
- Every air fryer has a different attachments, like mine have a kebab rack but many don’t have
- Mine have skewer and we need to put it in the skewer and lock it in the rack
- For any other air fryer,lay on the rack but before laying grease it,set a temperature of 400F cook for 15 minutes and again flip and cook for another 15 minutes
- For mine we need to touch the Kebab mode and the rotisserie mode and it will take the temperature of 400F and a time of 30 minutes and our Chicken Tikka is ready
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe in our YouTube channel 👇👇👇
If you like our recipes then please do like,share and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊
You may also like 👇👇👇