Momo Sauce or hot dumpling sauce is the ideal side for a freshly steamed momo,fried momo , steamed dumplings and fried dumplings.
It is super super easy and is ready with 5-6 minutes. It is a hot and tangy sauce and is cand be made in advance and stays perfect for months,if kept oba sterilized bottle.
Let’s make hot momo sauce/dumpling sauce…in my style 👇👇👇
Preparation time- 2 hours for soaking
Cooking time- 5-6 minutes
- 15-18 whole red chillies (deseeded)
- 2/3 rd cup white vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 2–3 large garlic cloves or 5-6 garlic cloves depending on the size of the cloves
- If needed 1-2 tbs water
- In a bowl add 15-18 dried whole red chillies and then deseed them
- Add 2/3 rd cup of vinegar and press with hands to soak them
- Soak for 2 hours
- If you want you can soak 2-3 garlic cloves or 5-6 garlic cloves depending on the size now or you can add the garlic cloves while blending
- After 2 hours,put everything into a blender and add salt to taste and blend
- It must be a smoother texture so,if you need add 1-2 tbs water and again blend
- You hot momo or dumpling sauce is ready to enjoy
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe in our YouTube channel 👇👇👇
If you like our recipes then please do like share and subscribe.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment box below 😊
You may also like 👇👇👇