Strawberry Banana Milk Shake is a very tasty drink. It’s a classic and delicious recipe. I love both the flavor and richness added by strawberries and banana.
It’s a creamy shake of vitamins and milk,bonus the vitamin C rich strawberries. Milk shakes are one of my favorite family treats,as it saves both your time and energy.
Kids becomes fussy with milk and becomes happy with milk shakes,kids become fussy with fruits but becomes excited with fruity shakes. So,why not make both them and us happy with some easy moves👍👍👍.
It will be not fair,if we forget to say something about us,as I am also crazy about milk shakes with fruits. You can use frozen berries and fruits but having freshly cut fruits gives your milk shake an extra star 😉.
Let’s make Strawberry Banana Milk Shake…in my style😊
Preparation time- 5-8 minutes
Cooking time- 5-8 minutes
- 5 ripe strawberries sliced
- 1 banana sliced
- 2 tbs sugar or you can use 2 tbs honey
- 300 ml cold or normal milk
- In a mixer or blender add the strawberry slices
- Add the banana slices
- And then add 300 ml cold milk or normal
- Add 2 tbs sugar or 2 tbs honey
- Blend and blend
- Decorate a glass with chocolate syrup and rose or strawberry syrup- this is totally optional
- Pour the milk shake
- If you want you can add 2-3vive cubes
- Enjoy this fresh fruity and flavorful milk smoothie
We’ve added a step by step video of the recipe 👇👇👇
Hope you like our recipes 😊
You can also try👇👇👇
Don’t forget to like, share and comment.
Like we always say your comments always encourages us 😊