Chocolate ganache though sounds fancy and this things come to mind “can we make it at home???”
Honestly, chocolate ganache is really simple to make and only requires two ingredients: chocolate and heavy whipping cream.
You are literally just 2 ingredients and 5 minutes away from this amazingness.
Once the ganache is whisked, it can be immediately poured over a dessert like chocolate brownies and chocolate pies apart from chocolate cakes, for a silky covering. If you let it sit at room temperature it can also be piped for an amazingly rich dessert topping!
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Serve: 1 1/2 pound
- 1 cup chocolate chips (sweet or semi sweet choice is yours)
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a deep dish pan add the heavy cream
- Bring it to boil
- Pour on to the chocolate chips
- Cover it for 5 minutes
- Now mix with a spatula
- Again cover it
- Leave it for 5 minutes more
- Again mix it
- You can see slowly the color darkens and the ganache thickens
- Leave it to cool for 20-25 minutes and now you can use it
We’ve added a step by step video recipe👇
It is ready to be used
Share this recipe with your friends and family and don’t forget to share your valuable comments with us 😊